Thursday, October 30, 2008

I bleed money.

Last night Bucket and I took Llama to the mall to have her six-month pictures taken. Six-and-a-half-month pictures, really. But Bucket was in Canadia (as you may remember from my previous whining) and he asked me to wait. So I did, because I'm a good, compliant wife. Riiiiight.

Anyway, we got some in her costume and some in a cute little dress I just bought. No shopping addiction here. There were a couple naked ones, but nobody needs to see her crooked little bum except us, thankyouverymuch.

Oh, you want to see them? I don't know about that. This is my Llama we're talking about here.

Maybe I should change her name to Octopus.


Note that I have an iron grip on her hand, while Bucket is content to let her hold on to him. That's the fundamental difference in our parenting styles. I would wrap her in bubble wrap (leaving holes to breathe, of course) and hold her tightly forever, while he lets her grab whatever she wants. We're going to be coming to some sort of compromise on that sometime before she goes to school, I imagine.

But I digress.

There's a Llama on the loose, and she is coming for you.

Many thanks to Stacey at Picture People. Llama really liked her, and she got some adorable pictures of my girl. Of course, Llama likes everyone, including random men at Joann Fabrics who follow us through the store creepily. But that's a topic for another day.

1 comment:

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

She is getting so big Heather! How darling!