Crock-Pot Triple Chocolate Mess
1 chocolate cake mix (I used Pillsbury Moist Supreme Devil's Food)
1 4oz package instant chocolate pudding (I used Jell-O)
3/4 cup oil
1 cup water
1 pint sour cream (I used fat-free... oh, the irony.)
1 bag chocolate chips (I used Nestle's Toll House Semi Sweet)
1. Spray the Crock-Pot well with regular Pam (not the baking kind) or other cooking spray.
2. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix together. I used a whisk, but you can use a mixer. I thought the chocolate chips would get caught in the beaters and be irritating to me.
3. Pour the batter into the Crock-Pot.
4. Cook on LOW for 4-5 hours.
5. Serve with ice cream of your choice. I was annoyed that the vanilla ice cream came in a smaller (1.5 quart) container but cost the same amount as the cookies'n'cream ice cream (1.75 quart container), so I got that. But do whatever you like. :p
I can't take credit for this recipe, I got it from an old colleague. It's super good and super easy. Unless you forget to use Pam, and then it's a big old chocolate mess burned onto your Crock-Pot.
Enjoy. This will be our Sunday Family Dinner dessert.