The Army Guy thought he was going to have jambalaya for dinner. He was wrong. He got The Wang Platter.
And not Disney, but a rare family shot. Bonus that we're all facing the same direction and appear to be happy! (We were, in fact, happy.)
Now, the quotes.
- Upon entering the water floor at the Pittsburgh Children's Museum: "Swim! Swim!" (While taking off her shoes.)
- While driving home from the museum: "Daddy has a hamma." He does have a hammer, that is true. I'm just not sure why it was relevant.
- In the grocery store: "Monkey! Monkey! Mama, ho ho ho all gone." Good call, kiddo. Christmas has been over for a while. That's why I'm not sure why they still have a Santa Claus overlooking the produce department.
- In church, to a lady who had crutches and a leg brace: "You get up! Stand up!" Llama is the church enforcer.
- Same Sunday, also in church, to the Priest: "Snacky time!" He didn't appreciate it the way I did.
- And finally, tonight, when I asked her if she could say "armadillo": "Arm-a-dildo!"