Sunday, January 17, 2010

Well, welcome back. To myself.

Long story, no excuses. I haven't been here because life got out of hand. Since I last wrote:
  • I went to the funeral of the kid I wrote about last.
  • I turned 28.
  • I finished my semester with a 4.0.
  • Bucket's grandma died.
  • Christmas happened. Santa was good to us.
  • New Year's happened. Aunt Dots slept over with Llama and Bucket and I went out as a couple for the first time in forevah.
  • We went to Disney World with The Army Guy, Frenchy, and Z-man.
  • I went to my oldest friend's baby shower. And by oldest, I don't mean she's the oldest person I know. I mean I've been friends with her since we were 15.

Obviously I have a lot of photos and a lot of stories and a lot of things to talk about. I'm only going to tell the happy or funny ones here.

I start back to school in two short days, and I go back to work this afternoon. Somehow having things to do makes me more motivated than NOT having scheduled things to do.

Pictures coming either later today or tomorrow. Some of them. There are so many that I can't do it all at once!

No comments: