Friday, September 4, 2009

Blogging about blogging... again.

This is just a short update in list format. You know I like lists.

1. We went to Erie for a couple days before my semester started. Llama had a great time. So did we. Llama learned that she really likes to swim underwater and that she likes to jump into the water from the side of the pool. I signed us up for swimming lessons.

2. The new semester started. I'm a stress ball.

3. Llama and I are going on a long weekend with Bucket's family. Bucket's not going. There will be an "Adventures of Llama and Tuna Roll" upon our return.

4. I have pictures. Lots of pictures. But they're on my camera and not on the computer. The situation will be remedied after we return from the long weekend.

5. I know I'm a bad blogger and I keep promising to be better. Sooner or later, I'll get it.

No comments: