Friday, January 16, 2009

A post in which Llama does not feature at all.

So, you know, if you're here for cute stories about her, just skip this one, mmkay?

I started class on Monday, and had three nights of class this week. I'm slightly overwhelmed, and yet, still excited. They do advise us (in writing, no less!) to be very selective about the personal information that we put forth on the internet. As if I weren't already! The only people who read this are people who I know anyway, and I still use code names just in case. Anyway, moving on.

I have a class in career counseling, a general overview of counseling theories, a class in group counseling, and a class that is not really a class. The not-class is really a group in which we pretty much examine ourselves, as far as I can see. I have to keep a journal for it, too. Blogging doesn't count! Who would have thought that? I really like everything so far, and even if I should get to a point where I am unhappy, I will keep on keepin' on, because I am paying a big pile of money for this.

And Bucket and Llama (I guess I lied!) are doing fabulously with their evenings together. Twice this week, she went to bed for him with no issue at all. Tonight when he walked in the door, she shoved off of me and launched herself at him. I guess that means they're best friends now, which makes me really happy!

So that's all for this week... and I don't even have a good picture to share... but tomorrow we're going to the science center with three sets of couplefriends and their kids. I know we'll have a great time, and I hope we get at least one good shot of Llama for me to bring back here!

No comments: