Monday, November 3, 2008

Things Llama does that make me laugh - in list form

Because I'm feeling lazy. Or efficient. Or efficiently lazy? Lazily efficient? Anyway, the list.

  • Yesterday I parked her in front of a three-way mirror while I tried on pants. She loves herself. She laughs and coos to herself and tries to touch her face. It was a great way to occupy her so I could look at my own butt.
  • She dances to crappy peppy music in the store. Totally be-bopping in the stroller, tapping her feet together, all in time to some stuff I'm too old to recognize.
  • She tries to take my slippers off my feet and eat them. If she succeeds in getting my slippers off, she wants to lick my toes. (I don't let her eat my slippers or lick my toes.)
  • She turns her head completely sideways, like 90 degrees from where it started, to look at me when I'm getting her food ready. Her forehead almost touches her shoulder. I have no idea how she does it.
  • Finally, she pooped while Bucket was in charge!
  • She will not sleep if something more interesting is happening. It's amusing because I am the same way, so maybe it's genetic? Nebbiness must be dominant. Bucket sleeps through anything.
  • She beeps noses and laughs if you beep her nose.
  • She blows raspberries when she's not happy with her circumstances for whatever reason. You fed her applesauce? Apple covered raspberries to you. You put her in her carseat? Raspberries. You are brushing your teeth while she sits in her crib awake, but she can hear you and knows you're up? Many raspberries.
  • Licking the hardwood floor... every chance she gets.
  • She pets kitties and puppies (nicely, even!), and will reach for them after they have gotten tired of her and walked away.

Edited to add:

  • When she is done with whatever I'm feeding her, she shakes her head no over and over again. If you ask her if she's done, she shakes her head no and laughs. If I take her at her "word," and stop feeding her, she cries.
  • She loves shredded cheese. Ahhh, she is my child.

My PSA for the day... I don't care who you vote for, just go vote tomorrow!

No comments: