Monday, February 16, 2009

The Adventures of Llama and Tuna Roll, Number 2

I know I promised this series of Super Bowl party pictures a while ago and that the SB was two weeks ago. Sorry about that. I'm procrastinating right now, so here you go. (I have a test tomorrow and I'm not prepared, so I'll blog instead of study.)

First shot: Llama is happy. Tuna Roll is ramping up to be unhappy.

Second shot: (Somehow I missed the shot where Tuna Roll had her own binky. Sorry, I thought I had it). Anyway, Llama just jacked her cousin's pacifier right out of Tuna Roll's mouth.

Third shot: I took the binky back from Llama and returned it to the rightful owner. Unhappiness ensued.

Fourth and final shot: Everyone is happy, except Llama's making a break for it. Hawaiian Punch was making this goofy face behind me that Llama loves, and Llama had plans to get to her aunt immediately to grab that face.

Yeah, so it was late. I hope you liked it anyway, I certainly did.
I'm going to add one more thing to my plate and start something called "Wordless Wednesday," and I'm totally stealing it from another blog (I can't even remember which, that's how sucky I am). Anyway, on Wednesdays, I'll put up a picture. Maybe it'll be Llama, maybe it'll be something cool I saw, whatever. I won't explain it, either - hence "Wordless Wednesday." I think it'll be fun, and maybe I'll use my camera a little more often.

No comments: