Thursday, February 26, 2009

Internet memes, number three

Yeah, so I don't know how to spell "three" in French, so the post titles are inconsistent. Also, I'm starting to feel lazy with the memes, so tomorrow will be the last one.

About Bucket and me:

1. What are your middle names? Mine is Dawn, he doesn't have one.
2. How long have you been together? Nine years in November. Married for four years in October.
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? We were kind of dating from the beginning, I guess. Sort of? It's complicated. It was college. Everything was complicated.
4. Who asked who out? Again, it's complicated. We both had dates to this party that we were going to together and ended up ditching our dates. We repeated that for my sorority banquet. There was never a moment where anyone said, "Hey, would you like to go out on Friday?" or anything like that.
5. How old were you when you met? I was 18 and he was 22. It was an issue for him because I'm slightly younger than his sister. He felt like a cradle robber.
6. Whose siblings do you see the most? We live closer to one of his sisters (Hawaiian Punch) so we see her weekly. My brother Wolfman comes to visit about once a month.
7. Do you have any children together? Yes, Llama will be one in April!
8. What about pets? Darby (dog) and Pumpkin (the meanest cat in America).
9. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Does anybody really want a real answer to this question? No, and I'm not willing to give one. I'll say that it frustrates me that he takes off his clothes as he walks in the door and so there is a trail of shoes, pants, shirt through the living room.
10. Did you go to the same school? No
11. Are you from the same town? No
12. Who is the smartest? Silly question. He's a super genius about the things he likes. I'm a super genius about the things I like. We are both very smart people.
13. Who is the most sensitive? Me.
14. Where do you eat out most as a couple? Um, the Eat'n'Park at the bottom of the hill or Chili's, I guess.
15. Where is the farthest you have traveled as a couple? Disney World.
16. Do you know each other's exes? We're acquainted.
17. Who has the worst temper? Me.
18. Who does the cooking? We share. He cooks on Wednesday nights (hey, I got cheated last night!) and Sunday mornings.
19. Who is more social? Me.
20. Who is the neat freak? Neither of us, which is a problem since we both like to live in a clean, neat house.
21. Who is more stubborn? Him.
22. Who hogs the bed? Him. It's a problem being a foot shorter than someone.
23. Who wakes up earlier? On weekdays, him, because he gets to work early. On weekends, me, because I'm still getting up at the same time I get up every day.
24. Where was your first date? We watched a movie (The Music Man) and had pizza together at his house. I fell in love with him that day because he sang along with it.
25. Who has the bigger family? I have more siblings, he has a bigger extended family.
26. Do you get flowers often? No.
27. What is your favorite holiday tradition? In general or together, hmm? In general, I love to go to midnight Mass. Together, I really had a good time last year with Christmas morning at our house. We made breakfast and my brothers came, Llama and Z-man opened a million toys... it was really a good time.
28. Who is more jealous? That's probably equal, but he hides it better.
29. Who does the laundry? Me. I wash, fold, iron, hang... and I put mine and Llama's away and leave his on his side of the bed. He usually puts them on the floor and I get annoyed.
30. Who is better with the computer? When you're married to an electrical engineer who also minored in computer engineering, you will never be better with the computer. I'm okay with that.

No comments: