Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Internet memes, part deux.

The A to Z of Me

A - Age: 27
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Cat litter box
D - Dad's Name: Norris
E - Essential start your day item: Hot tea in the winter, iced tea in the summer
F - Favorite actor(s): Patrick Dempsey, I guess. I don't really follow actors per se.
G - Gold or Silver: White gold or silver
H - Height: I say I'm 5'4 but I'm really 5'3.
I - Instruments you play(ed): Violin, piano, bass drum (those I played well), trumpet, flute, clarinet, and saxophone (not well).
J - Job title: Stay at home mom and graduate student
K - Kid(s): Llama, 10 months
L - Living arrangements: Brick ranch house with Bucket and Llama
M - Mom's name: Susan
N - Nicknames: I don't really have any.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: My birth or Llama's? Other than that, for an asthma attack when I was in elementary school.
P - Pet peeve: Ooh, I have a lot. Lateness, odd numbers, dirty dishes in the kitchen sink, dog-eared book pages - that's just a few of them. Ask Bucket, he'll tell you it's hellish to live with me.
Q - Quotes you like: "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints..." ~ Billy Joel
R - Right or left handed: Ambidextrous
S - Siblings: Three brothers, Donald, Patrick, and Michael
T - Time you wake up: Last night I got up at 1:45, 4:00, 6:00, and I got up for the day at 6:45.
U - Umbrella...do you have one? Yes, I have a couple, but I don't know where they are.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Green beans
W - Ways you run late: Llama makes me late sometimes, Bucket makes me late more times. If I'm on my own and left to my own devices, I'll be on time.
X - X-rays you've had: Good Lord, do you really think I can list those? I'll try. Teeth, both ankles, left knee, left leg hip to toes, chest, both arms shoulder to fingers, left wrist, skull. I'm accident prone.
Y - Yummy food you make: Everything I make is good, in my opinion. If you don't like it, you can cook your own. :p
Z - Zodiac: Scorpio

No comments: