I'm tired of these and I'm sure you are too, but I will finish what I started. Back to your regularly scheduled programming tomorrow.
44 odd things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 44 things about your friends, and let them learn 44 things about you.
1. Do you like Bleu Cheese? It's okay.
2. Have you ever been drunk? Yes.
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4.What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? The color-changing one.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? It depends on what it's for, I guess.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I don't think of hot dogs, actually.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Die Hard, duh.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Hot tea at home, Starbucks Caramel Macchiato if I'm on the run.
9. Can you do push ups? Girly ones.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I have so many. Bucket is really good in the sparkly department. My engagement ring, I suppose.
11. Favorite hobby? Again, I have so many. In the winter, I like to read or be crafty. In the summer, I like to play in my flowers or take Llama for long walks.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Not diagnosed, but I have my suspicions.
13. What's your favorite shoe? The right one. :p No, really, I have a kickass pair of black heels that are my favorite right now. They have little bows on them.
14. Middle name? Dawn.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? This is really three questions. 1) Mickey Mouse Clubhouse has crappy animation. 2) My head hurts. 3) How am I going to take a shower while Llama is awake so that I can meet my friend for lunch?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Again, this is three questions. 1) Water 2) Tea 3) White wine. Riesling is preferred.
17. Current worry? That I won't get Llama's birthday party planned in time and I'll be rushing and it won't be as fun as it should be.
18. Current hate right now? Headaches.
19. What do you wish for in the coming year? Am I supposed to be hoping for 2009 or 2010? It's late in February, so... anyway, I'll just say that I hope we have an easy road.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? With friends.
21. Where would you like to go? This is a very vague question. To Heaven? To Florida? To lunch? All of those places.
22. Name three people who will complete this? Meh, whomever is interested in doing it will do it.
23. Do you own slippers? If you know me well at all, you know that slippers and pajama pants are my very favorite things to receive as gifts, so yes, I have slippers.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Blue.
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? No.
26. Can you whistle? Yes, are there people who can't?
27. Favorite color? Navy blue.
28. Would you be a pirate? Sure, why not? Now I have a Ray Stevens song in my head. "I want to sing and dance, I want to sing and dance, I want to be a pirate in the Pirates of Penzance. With the silver buckled slippers and the bright and shiny pants... I want to sing and dance!"
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Depends on the day and what's in my head. As illustrated above, I even know weird and obscure song lyrics.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? If I told you that, I'd tell you Llama's name. The runner-up for her name was Allison, and that was my addition to the baby naming list. Bucket named Llama, but it totally fits her and I can't imagine her as anyone else, so her name is my favorite.
31. Favorite boy's name? Since we may have a little guy sometime in the future, I won't tell you that either. It's one of my brothers' names, Bucket's confirmation name, and his grandfather's name. There, if you know us well, you can guess.
32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets in yoga pants.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Bucket mocking me for eating a cupcake for my midnight snack.
34. Best bed sheets as a child? I had the New Kids on the Block bed sheets, thank you very much.
35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? As a child... hmm. I cut my pinky toe off on my left foot. It's reattached.
36. Do you love where you live? I like my house, I hate my neighborhood, and I love the people in my house. How's that for a non-answer.
37. Do you walk around the house naked? Like just hang out? No. I walk from my room to the shower naked, but it's not really "walking around."
38. Who is your loudest friend? This is an odd question. When I'm with a particular group of friends, we're all loud.
39. How many dogs do you have? One.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? That would be quite a situation, since I'm married and all. But if anyone does, they haven't said anything. Probably because I'm married. I'm going to choose to believe there are people all over the place with huge crushes on me who are just not coming forward out of respect for the sanctity of marriage. :p
41. What is your favorite book? Today, it's Theory and Practice of Counseling and Psychotherapy. I read a lot of books, but none for leisure right now, and I love so many books that I can't choose one favorite.
42. What is your favorite candy? Truffles from Sarris'
43. Favorite Sports Team? Any pro team from Pittsburgh. Penn State for college football.
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? "Any Way You Want It," by Journey. I'm NOT kidding.